Job Reference #: CO18-5
Full Time | First Shift
Careers at Lactalis American Group, Inc.
Department: Accounting & Finance
Will provide support for the Finance Department with routine accounting duties. Will work with General Ledger, month end close and provide backup for other functions in the department as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This includes the following, and other duties may be assigned:
1. Compiles, prepares, and enters monthly journal entries for the general ledger into SAP.
2. Responsible for reviewing and preparing monthly charge backs to other profit centers.
3. Will support the monthly close process.
4. Responsible for analyzing and reconciling designated accounts on a monthly basis.
5. Will prepare and run reports as required.
6. Will provide backup to other areas within the department as needed. Will initially serve as the backup for the Broker Commission Program, with the possibility of becoming the lead person responsible for maintaining the system.
7. Assist in accounting related duties pertaining to the annual budget process.
8. Assist in any special accounting projects as designated by the Controller or Assistant Controller.
9. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Education / Experience
• Ideally incumbent will possess a minimum of an Associate’s degree from a two-year college or trade school and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
• AP experience is preferred.
• Strong knowledge base of Accounting
• SAP experience would be helpful.
• Expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Mail your resume to:
Corporate and Commercial Headquarters
ATTN: Human Resources - LAGCareers
2376 South Park Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14220