Job Reference #: BE18-2
Full Time | First Shift
Careers at Lactalis American Group, Inc.
Responsible for assisting in managing the transformation of finished cheese into finished packaged products in accordance with costs, deadlines and quality
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This includes the following, and other duties may be assigned:
1. Assist in managing the packaging department’s work.
2. Conduct interviews when necessary.
3. Lead a team: delegate, instill a sense of responsibility, set targets, communicate instructions, control and listen.
4. Provide reports to management.
5. Apply well-defined standards in costs and budgets.
6. Record efficiency data.
7. Analyze and evaluate packaging parameters and implement corrective actions.
8. Propose technical and organizational improvements to management.
9. Monitors packaging material and their inventories.
10. Plan and schedule manpower consistent with volume requirements.
11. Apply the safety rules and ensure they are implemented and followed.
12. Take necessary measures if people are performing unsafe acts or are in unsafe environments.
13. Apply and enforce all quality programs.
14. Participate and recommend solutions to common quality issues.
15. Take action to continuously improve his/her process targets
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
• 5 years experience in packaging production and/ or food industry.
• 3-5 years experience in a management/supervisory role.
• Packaging or process management
• Organizational tools and methods
• Process flow management
• Collective line and non-line management
• Computer/office systems
• Candidate should be analytical and attentive to detail.
• Manage stress and remain calm under pressure.
• Demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty, integrity, and objectivity.
Mail your resume to:
Belmont Plant & Distribution Center
ATTN: Human Resources - LAGCareers
218 South Park Street
Belmont, WI 53510