Job Reference #: CO17-40
Temporary | First Shift
Careers at Lactalis American Group, Inc.
Corporate Quality Assurance Intern
Department: Quality Assurance
Assist the Corporate QA Manager in managing the flow of client requests. After a training period, the intern will handle the collection of client requests, the management of client portals, the preparation of answers and communicating them to clients, and maintain an activity report.
The intern will work 40 hours/week for duration of 6 months at the Corporate Offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This includes the following, and other duties may be assigned:
1. Provide clients with appropriate information related to Food Safety and Quality; answer questions and provide documentation in a timely manner.
2. Complete product questionnaires in a timely manner.
3. Maintain client portals.
4. Manage a database with Quality Assurance and products documentation.
5. Interpretation of Specifications and interaction with our customer base.
6. Behave in a professional manner that always represents the Company in the highest ethical standard.
7. Provide support on other projects as needed, and accomplish tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
8. Occasionally work with other departments to achieve overall company objectives.
- The candidate should be a recent college graduate with a degree in Business, Communications, Biology, Food Science, English or another relevant field, with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word and Power Point at a high proficiency level.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- French language proficiency would be a plus.
Mail your resume to:
Corporate and Commercial Headquarters
ATTN: Human Resources - LAGCareers
2376 South Park Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14220