Job Reference #: CO17-21
Full Time | First Shift
Careers at Lactalis American Group, Inc.
VP LAG Store Brands
Department: Store Brands
The Vice President, LAG Store Brands will be responsible for the full P&L of the Lactalis American Group (LAG) Store Brands division.This includes delivering the Budgeted Volume and pro-forma Net Income, and positioning the division for future growth according to the 3-year Plan. The incumbent will report directly to the LAG Retail President and work closely with the Lactalis Retail Dairy and Lactalis Retail Deli Business Unit leaders
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This includes the following, and other duties may be assigned:
1. Build the Store Brands Business Unit Strategy, 3-year Plan and Budget in agreement with Lactalis American Group Retail President and monitor results monthly against goals to implement corrective actions as needed.
2. Staff, lead and motivate the Store Brands team to achieve the Budget and customer goals.
3. Work closely with the Lactalis Retail Dairy and Lactalis Deli Business Unit leaders as well as all of Lactalis American Group support functions to help maximize Lactalis American Group results.
4. Develop a thorough understanding of customers, and is personally responsible to develop key customer relationships and partnerships at all levels of their organization.
5. Develop a thorough working knowledge of Lactalis, both LAG and International, with strong understanding of our global portfolio to leverage it for the gain of Store Brands and LAG.
6. Maintain ability to travel up to 50%.
7. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
· Position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration MBA preferred.
· A minimum of ten year's related experience in management of retail food sales.
· Experience in a Trade Marketing role functioning as a planning manager and as liaison between Field Sales and other HQ functions.
· Experience in managing personnel, including brokers, who may be assigned to the Customer.
· Should be very familiar with industry practices and personnel.
· Needs to be familiar with sophisticated sales reporting systems.
Mail your resume to:
Corporate and Commercial Headquarters
ATTN: Human Resources - LAGCareers
2376 South Park Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14220