Job Reference #: BE17-775
Full Time | First Shift
Careers at Lactalis American Group, Inc.
Assistant Maintenance Manager
• Responsible for daily maintenance functions in support of all areas of maintenance.
• Organize the maintenance team’s work schedule and work orders, manage supervisors, set targets, communicate instructions, provide technical improvements, analyze and evaluate data, and prepare reports.
• Monitors work orders, PM’s and expenses for area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This includes the following, and other duties may be assigned:
• Manage the maintenance team, delegate, instill a sense of responsibility, set targets, communicate instructions, control and listen
• Provide reports to management
• Work with plant director and assistance plant director, maintenance manager and project manager in scheduling maintenance in a manner which maximizes the department’s capabilities while meeting the needs of the plant
• Organize team output
• Plan and schedule manpower consistent with maintenance requirements
• Must be familiar with plc's, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, instrumentation, packaging, and process equipment. Should have good computer skills.
• Previous experience in working with processing machines and automated packaging equipment.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple and frequently changing priorities.
• Must be able to work in a team work environment.
Education and/or Experience:
• Degree in Technical/Engineering discipline preferred.
• Two to five years supervisory/management experience required, role in food industry or dairy experience preferred.
Mail your resume to:
Belmont Plant & Distribution Center
ATTN: Human Resources - LAGCareers
218 South Park Street
Belmont, WI 53510